Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm stressed...

It's hard to believe that we will really be on our bike seats full time in exactly two months... and there is SO MUCH to do! I'm going a little crazy with it all, and really wishing we had 1 or 2 more riders confirmed to share the duties.... but until then it's just me and Hannah.

I think what I really need is a relaxing nap like this one:

This is Kirby, napping on our last road-trip-slash-cross-country-move... it's hard to believe that's the backseat of a car... but I was pretty proud that I fit all that stuff in, and could still see out the back! (..a little)

Kirby passed away this winter after 13 wonderful years, and I am really wishing she was around now for some kitty-induced stress relief!

At least the weather is improving, (we like to talk about the weather a lot in MN) and I have been riding my bike again... it's not warming up very quickly here, but I am getting used to the chill, and it's great to be on the bike!

In the meantime... I made this sweet map of our route for the website:

(yes, 5+ years of art school can buy you mediocre drawing skills!)

So if you live anywhere along this route, and want to get involved... contact us! We'd love to hear from you!

~casey


No comments:

Post a Comment